Friday, January 8, 2010

Are you embarrassed to get your hair shampooed in the salon?

I get embarrassed because they see my hair all soapy with shampoo. What about you? Why or Why not?Are you embarrassed to get your hair shampooed in the salon?
No, but I usually wash my own hair before going to the salon. I prefer doing it myself because my routine is more thorough (I have thick hair). I wouldn't get embarrassed, though, because hairdressers see wet %26amp; soapy hair all day long.Are you embarrassed to get your hair shampooed in the salon?
noo. :) You get embarrassed because the stylist sees it, or other customers? haha. I love getting my hair washed. It's so relaxing, and I love to see what shampoo they use. Sometimes I don't like it, because your neck will start to hurt because of the sink. :/
No! Not at all, it is said that you should get your hair washed in a salon twice a month. I do it all the time. If you need a good salon try Lawrence Roth Salon and Day Sap. I love it there, it's like famiy. Hope this helps! ;)
Don't be silly! Besides that is the best part of your trip to a salon. A shampoo is so relaxing and feels superb. Trust me, no one in that salon gives a **** about you with soapy wet hair.
No its normal besides they use special shampoo that makes it extra soft and they c that everyday
I get embarassed and giggle and try not to laugh when the shampoo person messages my scalp.





-michael


%26lt;33
Thats a wierd thing to be embarrassed about.
um no cuz theyve seen hundreds of other poeple the same way. its just shampoo lol no big deal.
rap music!!


same with me!!


even i get embarrassed while getting my hair shampooed!!
no because i dont get emberessed easily
No... %26gt;__%26gt;
no cause i pay them too do it.





they see it everyday. why be embarrassed?
lol, uhh...... why is that embarissing? :S
no
no lol i love it cause it feels good
...lol..no way...that would be silly...lol...its not like if i'm in the shower naked or something
  • car oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment