Friday, January 8, 2010

How many times have you cried after leaving the hair salon?

I can't even count the times, which is why I do my own hair now! I also cried after my mom gave me a perm in high school and my hair turned green and crimped...that was classy :0How many times have you cried after leaving the hair salon?
Oh girlfriend...one to many times! People don't know how to deal with my hair! Even highly paid supposedly professionals! I've had them cut it too short and it stuck out like springs on my head(my hair HAS to have weight on it to pull the tight curl out so that it looks good! I have also had them cut it WRONG so thatvit looks like a Broom Head LOL...no one touches my hair but me now!How many times have you cried after leaving the hair salon?
Only once. When I was in 7th grade, my mom cut my bangs for me. She pulled them when she cut and they were waaaaay too short. So, she took me to a salon and they had to do like a ';pie'; cut to my bangs. It was awful and I just bawled and bawled. The next day at school everyone kept asking why I got such an ugly hair cut. I was mad at my mom about it.
Just last month. I wanted my hair dark brown with red and blonde highlights, she dyed it bright red with blonde highlights.





I was upset so I just paid and went home because if I would have said something then I would have caused a scene probably. After I stopped sobbing in the bathroom with a towel over my head I finally gained the courage to call and talk to the manager and explain, the manager re-did it herself and now I LOVE it....I'm to lazy to do it myself, I admit it, plus I am scared I will get it wrong and turn my hair green too!
my hair was down to my butt on graduation day of high school and I wanted it to my shoulders (well right below them) and the lady cut it off to my ears.... I was so upset... it also did not help that she styled it like an old lady
Only twice...once when the colorist burned my scalp. I had a 1/2 dollar size scab. I should've sued.





And another when I wanted a Root Perm and got a a regular perm. I looked like I was 5. Hated it.
Only once that I can remember. The stylist cut my hair in a really short unflattering way and I hated it. I cried all the way home.
almost everytime lol, thats why my hair is so long....i am deathly afraid of them now, would rather go to the dentist.....
Only once and I will never forget it. It was my fault though. She gave me what I wanted. It just wasn't what I expected.
u knoe what i mean cool cyclical dafjuj

No comments:

Post a Comment