Friday, January 8, 2010

How much are you supposed to tip at a nail salon?

It costs $32 and I gave her $5. Is that too much or too little or what?How much are you supposed to tip at a nail salon?
depends if she did a totally awesome job, or a sucky oneHow much are you supposed to tip at a nail salon?
I have been a waiter for over 3 years. I have worked in upscale restaurants, as well as corporate chain ones. I earn 18% of everything I sell at the current upscale place. This is considered nice for most waiters. You tipped over 15%. I have a girlfriend who never tips when she gets hers done. I would say these people will continue to take very good care of you, in turn for your kindness. Most people don't tip waiters more than 15%, so I would say you did a very good job. 10-15% is good, if they absolutely wow you, then you can always give more. But most people who work for tips are happy with anything more than 10%.
Just do want you feel, if they did a great job, tip away. If not go lower.
id give her a little more, 10 being the highest.
  • car oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment