Friday, January 8, 2010

I have to do a models hair for a salon interview, what style should I do?

I have my final interview on monday for a salon, and for this interview I am requested to do a wash and style on a model. I'm concerned about what style I should be doing, just a plain blow dry, or are they looking for me to curl and shape someones hair? If you have any insight, please help!I have to do a models hair for a salon interview, what style should I do?
I would do the best haircut you can, if it's an interview. :]I have to do a models hair for a salon interview, what style should I do?
They will be looking not only for your techniques but from the beginning to end a personal, professional consultation, eye contact, listening skills, focus towards how you will be treating clients in the future. They will look at how you present yourself and your professionalism. It is not always what you do but how you do it. keep it simple, have a consult with your model as an everyday client. In a daily environment you do not know what a client wants until you speak with her and this test is no exception. Do your consult in the chair before you wash, just like you normally would, have fun and you will be fine on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment