Friday, January 8, 2010

Do you like getting your hair shampooed at the hair salon?

I'm a shampoo asistant wondering what client's like.Do you like getting your hair shampooed at the hair salon?
I love it! :) I drop by about once a month for a shampoo and blow dry, it's great and a nice way to relax. I go to different places to see what they're like, it's great when they give you a nice long massage, some places don't spend long enough or only wash it once.Do you like getting your hair shampooed at the hair salon?
Hey,





Haha it's my favorite part. At my salon, the shampoo always seems cold so it feels so fresh and good on my scalp. Plus, I always feel like they get my hair really clean.


However, when I sit in the chair and put my head into the sink it makes my neck hurt -SO- bad. I would suggest getting padding around it or some kind of spongy thing to get rid of the pain. Haha, one time my mom got her hair done and she had neck cramps from it the next day! I always hate that part.


Also, there is this one lady who shampoos my hair like death. :P She seriously like pulls my hair so hard and I am suprised I'm not bald sometimes. That's just one lady though. I would try to be gentle and soft with the clients because people like me have a sensitive scalp!





Overall that, I still enjoy it! I like this question, haha. I never knew I had so many thoughts about getting my hair shampooed so thank you!


-Audrinna
I LOOOOVE getting shampooed! Especially when the shampoo girl uses warm (not hot) water, and uses her fingerpads and massages my scalp really hard
Yeah I guess.....but last time I had this awful lady who was abit inexperienced, abit of water dripped down and she kept banging my head against the basin.
yup, but especially the free scalp massage at the place where I go
I feel like they don't rinse the conditioner out properly.
Yes, the place I go to gives 20 minute head massages.
i do as long as u massage my head good :)





i do however think it is stupid how salons charge extra for washing and blow drying it and do it n e ways w/ out asking, id rather the price be more and then just included ... its not the $ it just sounds stingy
Oh i shampoo clients hair!


Its fine shampooing peoples hair, just ask them if the water you are using is the right temperature, if they are comfortable and when you massage their head that it is alright.





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment