Friday, January 8, 2010

How much does it cost to go to a salon n get quite a big bleach blonde strip underneath my fringe?

helpp!:) i just need to no how much its going to cost to go to a hairdressing salon to have just a bleach blonde strip underneath my fringe?


i have quite dark brown hair at the moment..How much does it cost to go to a salon n get quite a big bleach blonde strip underneath my fringe?
totally depends on the salon where you get it done





but i would imagine anywhere from 7-50 dollars from my experiences with salons. (i've gone to cheap ones and expensive ones)How much does it cost to go to a salon n get quite a big bleach blonde strip underneath my fringe?
it depends on the salon and the level of experience of the stylist..





a less experienced one will cost less.





or try going to your local college and let a trainee do it for peanuts..they are guided by an experienced qualified hair dressing tutor.

No comments:

Post a Comment