Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best product to use in a tanning salon?

there are a million lotions out there and I have no idea which is best. I know I don't want anything with bronzer in it, but something like a good activator. any suggestions? thanksWhat is the best product to use in a tanning salon?
The one's they sell at the salons cost to much for what they are and don't even work very well but I just bought the Hawaiian Tropic Indoor Tanning lotion from Target and it really works! I went tanning yesterday and you can definetly tell that I'm tanner!What is the best product to use in a tanning salon?
My conscience requires me to send this to you. You know that you are increasing your chances of getting skin cancer everytime you go to the tanning salon. Plus, when you're my age (53) you're going to look 10 years older if you continue to do this. I know you are young and indestructible and nothing this horrible could happen to you. but I actually know a young man who died in his early 30s from melanoma. Please consider this. Your skin is a beautiful color just the way it is.
I love lotion with tingle in it because without it I feel like I don't get anything at all. I bought a lotion on Ebay that I bought in the tanning salon before that retailed to 50 bucks but on ebay it was half that. It's called Pyro. Watch out....it is strong but with that you do not have to tan as much.....its expensive but it's awesome!
  • car oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment