Friday, January 8, 2010

Should I wash my hair before I go to the salon?

I am getting my hair dyed today and Idk whether to wash my hair or not.


Should I?Should I wash my hair before I go to the salon?
Don't wash it. The dye will take more affect if you don't, that's because your natural hair oils will help penetrate the hair more (with color). They will wash your hair after the color. So don't worry about it!Should I wash my hair before I go to the salon?
No, No, No.My sister is a hair instructor in Paul Mitchell and she said that it is not good to wash you hair before you dye it, it has something to do with the oils in your hair or something. You can still dye it after you wash it but you wont get the same result. If I were you I wont take the chance, just wait and if in the salon they think you need it was they would do it for you. : )
nope the the natural oils of hair will be better if you don't wash it and the hair dye will come out nicer. they will wash it for you after the dye process. no need to wash it before.
no, just comb it, and ask for a wash when you get there, they do a great job, and it will save water! =]





answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Every stylist I have ever had has told me not to wash my hair before dying. Don't think it's a big deal either way though. Good luck!
No, that is what you pay them for, let the hairdresser wash it.
No!
if u need it washed they will do it

No comments:

Post a Comment