Friday, January 8, 2010

How much do i tip at this nail salon?

I'm going to get my nails done at this place in town, and this lady charges $45 for a full set of acrylic nails. How much should I tip?


I don't want to tip too much, but I don't want her to think I'm being cheap because she does a good job.How much do i tip at this nail salon?
I do the same as when I eat out...10% for mediocre service, 15% for good service, and 20% for really good service. I usually give 20% because I like my nail tech and she does a good job.How much do i tip at this nail salon?
I usually give my nail ladies a 5 dollar bill...they charge $35 for a full set but the lady who does it also owns the shop and lets her girls keep what they earn so I don't exactly break my neck with the tip x.x;;
$45 seems expensive, but I live in Houston so maybe salons are just cheaper here! My lady charges $25 - $30, and I tip 20%.





However, 20% of $45 is $9, and that seems like a pretty high tip. Maybe 15%?
Hi Lola...I would suggest probably 15%. Especially since the gal does a nice job.
5 bucks is always perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment