Friday, January 8, 2010

Could I be allergic to the sanitizer at the tanning salon?

Firstly, don't answer this question with ';This is why you shouldn't go tanning'; or ';tanning is bad'; or anything along those lines.





Whenever I go tanning it seems like right where my shoulder blades touch the acrylic always get itchy afterwards. Am I allergic to the sanitizer? Does the acrylic get hotter and it's burning me? Why does it only happen where my shoulder blades touch the acrylic?Could I be allergic to the sanitizer at the tanning salon?
No offense, but i'm just not comfortable with tanning salons. I can understand using them in the winter, but surely not in the summer


time.


I Cr 13:8aCould I be allergic to the sanitizer at the tanning salon?
yes you can be allergic to it, i am as well. It doesnt alwayyys happen, usually when the bed was just cleaned within a few minutes. to avoid this i try to make sure the bed is dry as possible and use all of the allotted time before the tanning bed goes on. hope this helps. =]
Are you putting a tanning lotion on before you tan, because it could be a combination of the lotion, the temperature of the bed AND the sanitizer. Whats strange to me is why its just where your shoulder blades are, usually when I tan that bone right above my butt gets all red just from the pressure I put on it while laying down. But you are on the right track, try a different tanning place just once and see if it still happens, do the whole ';process of elimination'; thing for this issue. Good luck PYT! :)
Maybe perhaps you should try a stand up bed....Also if you feel tight or itchy on your skin you may be be burning. Try going into the bed for less time, because overexposure will create burns

No comments:

Post a Comment