Friday, January 8, 2010

Is important that I get a degree in business if I want to open up a salon?

I am working on getting my cometology license by the year 2009 or 2010 and eventually open up a business. I am wondering if I should also worked to get a degree in business. I am currently working to get a degree in History and will complete that with year.Is important that I get a degree in business if I want to open up a salon?
a business degree to open a salon . nope.


visit library plenty of info. check with SBA. work for other salons learn from their mistakes.Is important that I get a degree in business if I want to open up a salon?
at least an AA in biz, yes!





and get your license this year


unless the program takes longer!





cheers!
yea but you also need to go to cosmitology school
I think you'd be better served by taking a small business administration small business owner work shop and pick a very good accountant. That said, a business class or two at night (or when ever) would be great. It will help when you go national!!

No comments:

Post a Comment