Friday, January 8, 2010

Are you supposed to tip the owner of the nail salon if he does your nails?

My mother told me you don't tip the owner, but I feel strange about this. Advise?Are you supposed to tip the owner of the nail salon if he does your nails?
Yes, I tip the owner BUT only if he/she did a good job. One time I got cuts on my fingers while they were doing my nails. I got mad and I didnt tip them!Are you supposed to tip the owner of the nail salon if he does your nails?
yes, I do tip ...
It depends on where you are. I find it weird to tip anyone but waiters/waitresses and people who deliver food, to be honest.





But even if you do tip manicurists, this is something extra on top of their pay, which is really low in comparison to what the owner makes (I know people who work in salons)! So why tip the owner, he takes out expenses/ employees salaries and everything else is his anyway. Unless it's someone you know well and you know is struggling, I think it's unfair to tip him. (May even be preceived as bad manners, implying his salon is not doing well enough for example)
tipping whoever did your nails is an act of courtesy.
You dont tip your stylist AND the owner. But if the owner did the work then yes!
yes! you tip anyone who does you a service (provided you are satisfied with the results) it doesn't matter if it is the owner or an employee if the service is good and you are happy TIP..... and the next time you may get even better service...
It is good etiquette to tip whoever does your nails, even the owner. If you didn't give a tip they may not put as much effort into your nails the next time you come in.
no! if he's doing your nails its because your paying him...you can if you want to....
I would say yes tip the owner
It is customary to tip anyone who has provided you with good service. It doesn't matter if he is the owner. If he did a good job, you tip him for his service.
No, but you can tip that person who did them, if they did a great job
no not the owner but the person that did your nails, only if you like the way they did them


%26lt;3
I always tip no matter if it's the owner or not.
whoever does the service should be tipped as long as they deserve it...it doesnt matter if she is the owner of the shop

No comments:

Post a Comment