Friday, January 8, 2010

Do you always have your hair cut at the same salon?

I have been having mine cut at the same place my last 4 haircuts (I get a new cut every couple of months)... So do you stick with one or do you mix it up?Do you always have your hair cut at the same salon?
yes. i have gone to the same person for the past 19 years now.Do you always have your hair cut at the same salon?
My hairdresser of 11 years was a guy, and he was the best, when he moved salons i followed, but then he emigrated. When he left I tried someone else in the same salon, but it didn't work out, so found my new stylist in another salon on recommendation. I have been going to her now for 5 years. She knows exactly how I like it cut,although every time its a bit different.....that's annoying sometimes, but being a hairdresser myself I can chop bits off when i get home!!
usually


i'm trying to grow my hair out to get it cut this certain


way but when i get it cut again i'm going to another


lady who everyone says is good. people are usually


just too scared to try someone new because they


don't know if they'll screw up their hair or not
same salon, same hairdresser, everytime.
I think it's good to try a lot of different ones so then you can find who is really the best.
Same place, same girl.


She knows me and how my hair ';works';.


I feel I can trust her and I always leave happy.
Stick with who does it right.. Being a guy is a shorter 'buzz' cut I normally stick with Great Clips because they seem to do it right the first time (but not always)
I stick with one lady at one salon. She is the only one I trust to do my hair right.
my aunt used to do my hair but now i go to a salon.


I've only been there twice though, you might as well try someplace new.
i stick wit 1.. but im a girl..so idk bout the guys.. my older bros stick to 1 too..
nope i stick to the same salon
I go to a different one each time.. LOL. I strange %26gt;_%26lt;

No comments:

Post a Comment