Monday, December 21, 2009

Does anyone know if there is a hair salon open before 9am?

I live in Richmond, VA but I'm assuming most anywhere will have the same hours if they are a chain. From what I see they all open at 9am.





Thanks in advance!Does anyone know if there is a hair salon open before 9am?
Okay I'm from Buffalo, NY.





But before you disregard me, my stylist once told me that she had the freedom to bring clients or a friend into the salon on days or evenings that it was closed. So if you've been with the same stylist for awhile, you may want to ask her or him if this is something he or she is willing to do when you're in a pinch.Does anyone know if there is a hair salon open before 9am?
Why don't you ask the salon? We don't know about VA on the west coast.





I've worked in salons that opened at 8 or sooner. Some people like to get started early. Some stay open late. Ask the salon. The stylist may be able to come in earlier if you wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment