Sunday, December 27, 2009

Should I buy a hairdryer from Walmart or a hair salon? and what are the differences?

I need a new hairdryer and was wondering if I should go to walmart tonight and get one or is I should wait and go get a more expensive one from a hair salon? Also, what would be the pros and cons of each?Should I buy a hairdryer from Walmart or a hair salon? and what are the differences?
If you're just planning to use it for normal drying as opposed to styling your hair, I'd say get one from Walmart. But if you're a big hair freak and is really particular about styling your hair, then of course get one from the hair salon. The price might be a little more expensive but it'll be worth it in the end.Should I buy a hairdryer from Walmart or a hair salon? and what are the differences?
i say save money and go to walmart, cause they last pretty long and what really is the difference?


the hair salon just has another brand name, it does the same job so why spend more ma.


just keep your savings and get your hair done too! %26lt;3


wouldn't that be great
They are the same, just a differ ant color or brand name on the product. Plus, the only other difference is the huge and small price tags.
walmart


its the same hair drier. my wifes wally world hd is 10 years old and still kikkin

No comments:

Post a Comment