Monday, December 21, 2009

How much does it cost ON AVERAGE for an updo at a small salon or chain salon?

For example, Great Clips, Brockway, Fantastic Sam's? I'm talking about the sort of updo you would have for homecoming. Thanks!How much does it cost ON AVERAGE for an updo at a small salon or chain salon?
for chain salon place they will usually charge you $30+ depending on what you want done to your hair and how much hair you have...the simpler the style obviously the cheaper it will be i usually always used to get my done at a small salon for $45 everytime and my hair was pretty long...i think thats a pretty good price for all the work being done to it a lot of salons will usually charge $65+How much does it cost ON AVERAGE for an updo at a small salon or chain salon?
Ive gone to a few different places to get updos and usually they charge me $30 on average.
Everytime I got one at a place like that, the average cost was about $30 or $35, plus I paid a tip if I really liked it.
$25 and up for a french twist, so 80's


$40 and up for half-up, half-down, so tweenie


$65 and up for a style you want to get a picture of, don't settle for anything less.


You get what you pay for.

No comments:

Post a Comment