Sunday, December 27, 2009

Going to a hair salon for the first time?

I'm planning on going to a hair salon for the first time, but I'm scared that the hair stylist might ruin my hair because I'm mixed, and my hair is curly but it's not a black hair salon. I'm going to get a straight perm. What do you think, should I still go to that salon? Thanks.Going to a hair salon for the first time?
Yes, the salon should have the products to straighten your hair. If they didn't they wouldn't have given you an appointment. You will just have to get use to having straight hair, it's different and you'll probably love it.Going to a hair salon for the first time?
It's your choice whether you want to go to a hair salon or not. The best advice I can give you is go to a hair salon that you can trust and they can provide great maintenance for your hair.





I learned that from different salons, different people put different things in my hair, and my hair may look like it's all that, but I realize the day I wash my may hair it's all crap that they're putting in my hair. After that my mother, my aunts, and I just do my hair at home. There are good hair salons that I went to reccommended by my aunt and they're great. But you just need to know the people.





Not all hair salons are bad, just go to hair salons that you know you can trust and that they will do great for your hair. So if you want to do your hair at the salon...go for it girl, it might be a great experience. Good luck!! :)
The hairdressers are professionals and know exactly how you want your hair, if you describe it to them properly. A good tip is NOT to go to a hairsalon that doesn't know good english. Even though they are professional hairdressers they wont understand you because you speak english to them very fast. They would know how to cut your hair properly in their country because everyone speaks that language (Arabic, Spanish, Farsi etc)
You can and should talk with the stylist, let them know how you are feeling, your frights. What's their experience and all (not to question their ability), but they should understand the questioning, it's your hair. If you have doubts then go somewhere else. Best to you!
I would go to a salon who is familiar with your hair, if not you could get in trouble. I would go to a hair salon where they knew how to do the best job possible on my hair type.
Your hair stylist is a professional. Talk to her for a little bit, if you feel comfortable with her handling your hair, go on with the appointment. If you have a stylist you know and love, go with them instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment