Monday, December 21, 2009

What is your favorite salon brand shampoo and conditioner?

NOT from a store, from an actual salon.





Tell me why too please :-)What is your favorite salon brand shampoo and conditioner?
Bed Head Shampoo and Conditioner.


You can get them at the store, too, but they are


considered salon hair treatments.





I like them because.. Well it works really well


and it keeps your hair soft :DWhat is your favorite salon brand shampoo and conditioner?
HerStyler! I'd like to suggest a natural daily hair care regime - why? - to give you healthy fantastic hair all of the time!


I'd begin with HerStyler shampoo and conditioner daily and also the styling spray (if you use hair spray), the hair mask is a must (for deep conditioning and repairing dry, damaged or frizzy hair and prolonging haircolour) and also the serum is a must prior to using hair irons or blow dryers (to protect your hair during styling, make it incredibly silky, smooth and shiny and to create and hold your style all day in any weather. You will notice fantastic results immediately and so will your friends (read my 'guestbook'). When you use quality products they are very economical as you only need a tiny bit, so they go a long way.


Please visit my web-store at https://www.infashionsense.com/ and click on the ';HERSTYLER VIDEO %26amp; FAQS'; button to find out more about HerStyler natural plants-protein and olive oil hair care products composed of minerals from the dead-sea. I hope this helps!
I like Aveda. It washes your hair really good. There are lots of different styling products. I like Hang Straight Shampoo, Conditioner, and Hair Lotion. Same for Be curly. It's a really good product. If u are interested in trying it, look it up online because I only know that it's available at a salon where i live.
definetly


Catwalk because it is really healthy for your hair and makes it shiny, like really shiny. it brings out the color and its also rly good for died hair to, it helps split hair and it smells good!
aveda sap moss shampoo and conditioner because you only need very little to do the job, and it smells fabulous
Tigi Bed Head is the best thus far. I'm also going to try the Catwalk products very soon.
I like Redkin, it just makes my hair super soft and pretty.
Tresseme Smooth and Silky because its smells good:) and leaves my hair really smooth and shiny
BED HEAD!!!!!!!!





I LOVE IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment