Monday, December 21, 2009

I have a white patch of hair that I want to get dyed at a salon?

I've always had a patch of hair that is completely white (I think its a birthmark). I've always dyed it myself but itself but I can't get the hair dye to match the color of the rest of my hair. If i go to a hair stylist will they be able to dye the white spot so that it matches the color of the rest of my hair? Or will I have to get all of my hair dyed a different color to get it to match?I have a white patch of hair that I want to get dyed at a salon?
A good colorist should be able to match it so you cannot detect it at all. If you are using men's color you probably can't get it close to your natural color because there aren't enough color choices. With women's color there are far more choices and you should be able to get very close to your natural color if you experiment. You can also mix colors of the same brand and type of coloring, and you don't need to mix the entire bottle of color and developer. Check the volume of each bottle and then mix appropriate parts in a small volume to color the patch.


Good Luck!I have a white patch of hair that I want to get dyed at a salon?
they can get it fairly close, but they might not be able to match it completely. they have hair samples to go off of, and unless your hair color is really out there i think you should be ok.
you shud definitely go to a pro. they cud get it CLOSEE to your hair color, but you might have to re-dye it all. but if you like your color now ask for a color VERY close to your hair color now.
you should just dye it all.


much easier .


you can do it at home

No comments:

Post a Comment