Sunday, December 27, 2009

Where is a good Japanese Salon in Toronto where I can get the perfect Digital Perm?

Hi. i Live in toronto, Ontario and i just got a horrible perm! The korean man said it was supposed to be a digital perm but he was wrong. I want to know a better, preferably Japanese, salon where i can get a digital perm? Does anyone know of any? Thanks!Where is a good Japanese Salon in Toronto where I can get the perfect Digital Perm?
Nope. Almost impossible. Try google maps to get it down to your specific target area (I don't know where you live obviously, toronto is huge for me)





Alternatively ask around hair salons at the next huge mall/city you go to in toronto... take a sheet of info about a digital perm, they might have alternative names for it... or other ways to achieve the hairstyle!Where is a good Japanese Salon in Toronto where I can get the perfect Digital Perm?
Did you ever find a salon? I'm getting my hair done in Seattle, but will need touch ups and I live in Buffalo. I would love to know if you did find a salon that did a good job. Report Abuse
  • car oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment