Sunday, December 27, 2009

I am starting out as a hairdresser what can i do to get more people in my salon?

I have made business cards and flier's and even signs outside. What else can i do.I am starting out as a hairdresser what can i do to get more people in my salon?
uve done much. if u can get online or tv advertising thatd be good. hand out cards on the street. or tell custoomers to tell their friendsI am starting out as a hairdresser what can i do to get more people in my salon?
Promote yourself on the street. Go to businesses and say ';Hey, I love your store and I would love if you could put some of my business cards on your front desk near the register. Of course, I would put your cards by my register to. This will benefit both of us :).'; Get your family to recommend you to their friends. Go to wedding stores and put your fliers around there. Put fliers in peoples mail boxes :) That's all I can think of. Hope I helped (:





OH! And advertise in the phone book (:
the best way is to do a great job on every body's hair and word of mouth would spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment