Sunday, December 27, 2009

Is it worth paying money to have your makeup done in a salon?

I'm going to a ball with my boyfriend and scheduled a appointment to get my hair done in an updo. I figured while I was at it I would have them do my makeup too. They want to charge $50 just for the makeup application, do you think it's worth it? I dont wear much makeup and just thought I would try something diffrent for a special night. What if I hate it, should I go for it or not?Is it worth paying money to have your makeup done in a salon?
I would try either doing the makeup yourself, or having a friend do it for you.





If you don't wear a lot of makeup, then I would try getting some makeup and practicing some techniques yourself. You know what you like and a makeup artist may not give you what you like.





There are lot of tutorials on Youtube of people showing you step by step different looks. With practice, they are not hard to do.





Sometimes friends are the best resource, they know you and you can feel more comfortable telling them if you like something or not, plus you might not have to shell out 50 bucks to get makeup done.





Is it worth paying money to have your makeup done in a salon?
By getting your makeup at a salon, there are two problems. it's easier for someone who knows you to do your makeup because they know what you want. also, it is really hard to explain to them what your looking for because their trained to do such a vast job. i got my makeup done at a very famous salon in the city and i walked out very unhappy. i feel like they go for a more dramatic look then anything else. if you don't wear a lot of makeup, i think it is just easier for you to do it yourself because you know the proportions that work best with you. hope this helped!!
Well just remember this.There trained make up professionals ofcourse they'll do a good job.But one that you'll like thats kinda iffey. It's up to you if you wanna be out of $50. Do you have any friends that are good with putting on make up? If so ask them to do they probabley won't even charge you.And you'll still look beautiful.
At the malls they will put your make up on you 4 free u have 2 make an appointment and i all ways go 2 the lancome counter in belk. but most stores like macys and belk do that. Ive had it done at lancom and clinique and i loved it. again its free 2 do it but sum times they ask if u would buy a product
  • car oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment