Sunday, December 27, 2009

What should I take with me to a tanning salon?

For sunbeds not the spray ons.


Do I have to take materials with me or it's all included?What should I take with me to a tanning salon?
they have things that go over your eyes. they might come with, or i went to a place they were .50 so make sure you use that. also, bring lotion to put on afterward. or they have some that you put on before. just bring a little extra money with and talk to them about the stuff they have.What should I take with me to a tanning salon?
You need to bring your own lotion for sure. Some places provide steralized goggles, however others don't. Check with them first to see if you need to bring your own (or you can buy a pair from them).





I wouldn't worry about lotion for after you get out of the bed if your lotion has bronzers in it. Those still work for a few hours after you leave the tanning salon and you will want to let them work before altering the results with lotion. But make sure you use lotion after you take a shower after tanning.





The salon will provide towels and stickers to moniter your tan if you chose to do that.





Also you might want to bring an ipod if they don't provide radios because the time seems to drag if you don't. However I would recommend putting the ipod on the floor next to the and running the headphone cord up behind your head to your ears when you are laying down to prevent getting cord tan lines across your arm, face and chest.
I hope you realise that you can still get skin cancer from tanning beds. You might as well sit out in the sun and lather yourself in oil.....same result.

No comments:

Post a Comment