Sunday, December 27, 2009

What is the best salon go to get my hair curl done?

i want a change besides It's already to 2009 and this is my first time for my hair to be curl or to make my hair S-Wave style hehehe thanks guys.. :)What is the best salon go to get my hair curl done?
spafinder.comWhat is the best salon go to get my hair curl done?
You do what you always do.





When you see someone with the kind of style you want, you ask them where they go. You will eventually hear of a salon that does most of this work.





You then have a consultation with one of the stylists. Not to get anything done, but to discuss a style you would like. They can then see your hair, and you, and make suggestions of what they think would look better on you. They will discuss cuts, colours, curls, whatever you need. After that, you can go home and think about it. When you decide, you will know where to go.
  • car oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment