Sunday, December 27, 2009

Is there a way to make my hair redder without a hair dying kit or a salon?

My hair is light brown/red and i want to make it even redder... possibly darker but i don't have a hair dying kit because i don't have time to get one and im not going to a salon. is there ANY way to make my hair this way just naturally with household things?Is there a way to make my hair redder without a hair dying kit or a salon?
Henna rinse will probably do it. It's hard to say what the exact shade will be.Is there a way to make my hair redder without a hair dying kit or a salon?
Use Henna.
it isn't possible. henna is ';natural'; but it's still a hair color. and it is impossible to know what color it will become. you could try Kool-aid and water rinse on your hair. the red color in the drink mix will stain the hair...but if your hair is blonde it will become pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment