Sunday, December 27, 2009

How good are the ghd salon stylers?

My hair is thick and frizzy do you think the salon stylers would work well on my hair?


Also i don't have alot of money so i wouldn't want to buy the new ghd IV styler!How good are the ghd salon stylers?
GHD's are the best straighteners EVER!!!!They cost me 拢100 but they're worth every penny!!!My hair was always really frizzy and really out of control!LOL, I could never wear it down coz it looked awful! But now that I have my GHD's I can wear it down and straight, style it down and curly, you can do alot of things with GHD straighteners!!! Go get someHow good are the ghd salon stylers?
There is a website at http://www.pinkghdhairstraighteners.co.uk





You can also check out their blog at http://www.pinkghdhairstraighteners.co.uk/blog/ Report Abuse

love it, you will fall in love
i dunno wot the ghd iv styler is but i have ghd straighteners and they are the best in my opinion....
The thick salon stylers are really good for thick hair and even afro-carribean hair. If you cant afford the newer version, have a look around on the web because the older versions are good as well which i used 2 have ( i now have version 4) and if all else fails look on ebay. hope that helps
im my opinion ghd's are the best straighteners out there, my hair is thick and curly, they're the only ones i've ever tried which leave my hair straight all day. They're well worth the money
head to ebay your sure to find a bargain pair of ghd's!


i love them, they never fail to have my hair lookin at its best!


the best money ever spent!


good luck


xx
Before i brought my ghd's i used to use remingtons. i have very thick frizzy hair and in my opinion the remingtons were just as good as the ghds and they only cost from around 拢25. The plus with ghd's is that you can also curl ur hair very well with them by twisting them around the tong, looks very nice.
The ghd's are the best on the market and it you have hard to manage hair they will be all the better for you i know they are a bit pricey at around 拢80 do you not know anyone that has a sally's card you could get a loan of and get them at the price that the salon does
Hi,





I recently bought the ghd mk4 styler, i was impressed straight away i had really thick unmanageable hair but not any more.





I also received 4 free gifts too,ghd thermal protector,a DVD with complete styling tips %26amp; advice including how to curl hair, Iron mat to keep your straighteners safe and intensive treatment, And they are a great investment. I couldn't live with out mine now.





Visit there website www.ghdhairproducts.co.uk there is loads of information on there that can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment