Monday, December 21, 2009

How many of you people out there, color and or highlight you hair at the salon or at home?

I highlighted, and then tinted my sisters hair hot pink, came out real good!How many of you people out there, color and or highlight you hair at the salon or at home?
i do mine myself at home!How many of you people out there, color and or highlight you hair at the salon or at home?
I have an easy hair color (black, so i definitely do it at home, it's hard to match hair extensions of any other color
salon. i learned the hard way after trying to save money and doing it at home. from now on, only a hairdresser for me.
i have mine done at a professional salon
ALWAYS DONE MY HAIRCOLOR AT HOME. AND NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS. I VE SAVED HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS DOING IT MYSELF. PROFESSIONALLS CHARGE WAY TO MUCH MONEY. BUT I UNDERSTAND YOUR PAYING FOR THE BOOTH SPACE AND THE PRODUCTS AND THE TIME AND LABOR.
I do, but it is black!!
at home, either me or a friend do each others hair ... we used a toothbrush to put random highlights in our hair the other day, looks awsome , everyone asks what salon did we go to..lmao
I color my hair at home. It costs a fraction of what a salon would charge and I like the color better than what they use. I don't think I'd go for hot pink though.
i do
I do mine at home my self. the last time i went to the salon and had it done. I went in wanting one color which was a golden blonde with red highlightsd and i came out with Dark Brown hair. I mean dark brown. I had to color strip it and fix it. still cant get rid of the brown.
oh me. I cover gray, highlight and do it about once a month. AT HOME.
That's really cool!!!! I highlight my hair but my friend does it cuz she has a salon in her garage.
I color my hair at home and have been doing it since a hair sylist messed up my hair a few yrs. ago. It's cheaper and I enjoy doing it.
that is so awesome. my cousin just did that to her hair.


i highlight my hair all the time. its really bad but i get sick of a color every few months so i go change it. lol
i get my hair coloured at gene juarez


just because they always have made my hair look amazing


i mean...ya its expensive


but if thats what i've got to pay


i'll pay it


and for you colouring your sisters hair pink


i think its good that people experiment with colour


i just got my hair dyed red


and it looks sooo good


use semi-permenint colour if your experimenting


because im pretty sure i wouldnt want my hair tinted pink forever
i preffer natural hair, no chemicals no strange cuts,just me
well, my answer is that; I'm a beauty-school drop-out. I do believe that I have been every color of the rainbow, except, I haven't tried black yet. I have even been roxy-red, which ended up looking like, barney, purple..And now I'm trying not to let the gray, overrule my head..

No comments:

Post a Comment