Sunday, December 27, 2009

Is it safe for me to work in a hair salon/piercing salon and be pregnant?

I want to start a family when I get my life in order. My business will be a hair salon/piercing salon.





If I wear a mask over my face when I鈥檓 around chemicals will my baby still get hurt?


I couldn鈥檛 live with myself if that happened because I had to work.Is it safe for me to work in a hair salon/piercing salon and be pregnant?
I think you will be fine! I work in a salon, and work with women who have worked there most of their lives and they all have healthy children. You just have to be more careful around the hair and nail chemicals while you are pregnant. :]Is it safe for me to work in a hair salon/piercing salon and be pregnant?
You should be fine. take a look at this video for all you need to know about staying beautiful and safe while pregnant.





http://pregnancy.healthguru.com/content/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment